CALL NOW!

Monday, November 10, 2014

A client review on AVVO: My Lawyer for Life Should I Need One

I found Mr. Brown on this site when I was in desperate need of representation. I was in a position that honestly left me somewhat sleepless and concerned not only personally but professionally. Mr. Brown had the case dismissed without me having to even appear. He NEVER made me feel like I couldn't contact him and ALWAYS got back to me right away. Even after the dismissal he spoke with me candidly and cordially despite me no longer needing his services. I didn't feel like just another person he was taking money from. If lawyers have a name for what doctors call a bedside manner, I don't know what it is... but Mr. Brown has a great one in spades. His assistants are also caring and never once shooed me off when I was clearly chewing their ears off. A+++ all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment